"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Just another day...

Here we are, Wednesday, mid-week...it's like a blur!

I cannot even remember what I did Monday outside of my regular chores.

Yesterday was a lot of running around. Emse and her 6 kitties had to come to work with me because they had a check-up appt. at Kitten Krazy right after work. Lugging around a mama and 6 kittens is harder than it seems ;)

They all got a clean bill of health and were looking good. They are becoming much more alert now and walking around, meowing when I walk in the room etc. Poor Mama Esme seems so drained! She's like "Brangelina" without the "Bra" half.

This morning we woke up to our lone working toilet running, which means it was running all night *sigh* - why? seriously!? So we'll have that to deal with again tonight and I am having a girls night with taco's and margaritas. Looks like I may be needing extra margaritas!

No comments: