"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Thursday, November 12, 2009

Jingle Hell

Here is a new song I made up while walking Apollo, in the dark, through the orchard last night. It is sung to the tune of Jingle Bells.....

Dashing thru the trees
With one horse on my lead
Through the dark we go
Panting all the way
ha ha ha
Monsters jump from trees
Making apollo flee
Oh what fun it is to walk at night
Through an orchard full of fright
Ohhhhh spook at trees, spook at trees

Spook just to irritate meeeeeeeeeee
Oh what fun
It is to be dragged
With a spooked horse on my lead
HEY!
Spook at trees, spook at trees..........

Ok, you get the point. Let's refresh:
1.) Again, another reason I hate daylight savings
2.) Give the horse credit, I am SURE there were gremlins hiding in the trees waiting to get him ;)

No comments: