"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Thursday, December 10, 2009

An Evening for some Warm Bran Mash

Dang - it was C.O.L.D. out last night. I heard, with the windchill, we were in negative double digits. So, I decided it was a perfect evening for the horses to have their first Warm Bran Mash of the season with their dinner!




I add to my bran mash shredded carrots, applesauce and a touch of molasses :)




Here's me getting it ready - my husband thought it would be funny to get a pic of me, dressed to the nines and unmatched, in my barn gear :) Little does he know, I could care less, so I'll post the picture proudly! And yes, those are a purpley-magenta pair of sweatpants with St. Patty's Day socks!!






YUM - Thanks Mom!! (Apollo)



No Savannah, I am not sharing my Warm Mash with you! (Gypsy)
HA Ha Ha, I already stole some! (Savannah)


More Please! (Daisy)



And Apollo making sure everyone's buckets were licked clean...of course!



No Worries, Romeo got his Warm Bran Mash too, but his pics didn't turn out to well.
Here is to hoping we at least see the 20* range today!

No comments: