"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Monday, December 28, 2009

Winter Wonderland

Last night, just as the sun was setting and the horses were tucked in with their hay, the snow FINALLY began to really come down! By 10 pm, it was still sprinkling from the sky and looked so pretty...so of course, I did what any sane person would do. I put on my muck boots in my pjs, threw on Allens humungo Carhartt jacket and went out in the snow...with my camera :)

Enjoy. I can't wait to get home and play in the snow with the dogs & the horses!











Front Drive Way


Front Drive Way Around the Bend


2 comments:

Pony Girl said...

It's beautiful! Stay warm and cozy! I still have another week off for the holidays....thank goodness! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks! Have a Happy New Year!