"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Saturday, January 9, 2010

Super Saturday Finds - On Etsy!

Ok, so here goes my first blog showcasing others on Etsy with wonderful handmade products. These are all shopkeepers or items I have been marking in my favorites on the chance I win the lottery and can buy them for myself!
**************

This first one is an awesome skirt I would love to have from Purple Sage Designz
She has great patchwork items for sale in her shop, however, she is on vacation until 1/17 so you won't be able to place any orders with her until then. Mark your calendar!!

Next is the wonderfully cute feed bag purse! I LOVE IT! This seller is a mother/daughter team and they have many to choose from...actually, I love them all. They say "Green is the new Black"! Their products are quality and you can find them in their shop, ObjetAdapte


I love scarves! Doesn't this one just pop out at you! It's so elegant looking and I love the color pairing. You can find it at Tissage

And last, but certainly not least, a glimpse that warmer weather will make it to us sooner or later! This is a beautiful photograph (that I happened to snatch up already....but no worries, she has more!) from KrissyKayCollection She is from NY and photographs all of the beautiful things we sometimes forget about from day to day - Check it out....she has a 2010 Calendar available right now too!


***************

So, there are my Etsy finds/Wish List for this week! Today we are taking the dogs to a 'photo shoot'; they have been chosen to be photographed for the 2011 Kitten Krazy Fundraising Calendar :) (Yes, DOGS can be in a kitten rescue calendar!) This event should hail me with blogging material for tomorrow. That, I am almost positive about!

No comments: