"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Friday, January 7, 2011

Baby + Cat =


Whose had to 'baby friendly' their cat?

I have been trying to work with the dogs and cat to ready them for a small alien entering our home screaming it's head off. The dogs willing sniff, look and take cover somewhere else. The cat - not so much.


She comes full speed ahead, claws barred, ready to mess someone up! I have been working with her daily to help acclimate her to what she is about to embark on daily, but I am looking for others suggestions and tips on what they may have done to help ready their cat for a baby in the home!


Thanks in advance for your advice!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

LOLcats crack me up!
I would be interested to hear what advice you may get also. Our beloved Shadow kitty is so content here with us...we hate to disrupt her life. I hope she'll be ok with the intrusion!