"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Thursday, February 24, 2011

And the clock continues to tick....

I am so exhausted...mentally and physically...and I really haven't 'done' much! Just another wonderful side effect of pregnancy I have discovered.

We are down to the wire, and a month or so ago, I would have guessed I might go into labor a week or two early, now I am praying I just don't go past my due date!! I will be serving an eviction notice to the little babe if that is the case ;)

In the past 9 months, I have managed to avoided getting sick. As my sister pointed out, I have been SICK, but that is sick in a different form. What I am talking about is flu like sick. I woke up this morning with a sore throat, runny nose and watery eyes! UGH - dear sweet lord how much more can I handle!

Tick tock....tick tock.....tick.....tock......tock...........


1 comment:

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh, I love it. Having flash backs of all of those symptoms. Soon you will be wearing only house shoes because none of your shoes will fit you. Hang in there girl. Heidi